Finding my style

by - February 15, 2018



I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I feel as though I've never really found my 'style'. When you're a kid and you think about being in your 20s you think you'll have life figured out, but here I am, not even on top of my wardrobe yet!

I've fallen in and out of many style phases over the years, often wearing the same things over and over again. So I guess I feel stuck, like I need a wardrobe refresh and like I finally know what I want my style to be. 

The only issue is, I can't afford a wardrobe refresh! So I've been saving for a little while and intend to buy a set of key pieces to start a capsule wardrobe. I like simplicity and minimalism, greys, whites, and neutrals with a hint of florals on occasion. I'm all about tan shoes and accessories, brown sunnies and layering up on jewellery.

Now can I justify a shopping spree?!




You May Also Like

0 comments