Mother's Day Gift Guide

by - March 02, 2018


Mother's Day is just around the corner and it's time to talk all things floral. I love giving my mum a little treat to thank her for being such an amazing role model (of course I am grateful and appreciative of her the rest of the year, but it's always nice to have an excuse to spoil her!). In this post I've picked out some bits I think my mum would love, and hopefully can inspire you too!

Let's start with this gorgeous set of Emma Bridgewater vases which are so cute! I actually picked these up for my mum's birthday last week and she adored them. 


Next up is this little treat from Burt's Bees and a favourite of mine. My mum uses hand cream multiple times per day and this almond milk one is both natural and a skin saviour! It's very thick, smells beautiful and is great for dry hands.


Something that I never really think of as a gift, but makes a perfect one, is tea. Clipper are my favourite brand as they don't bleach their tea bags, plus their packaging is gorgeous! Their Skinnie Mintie Fusion combines caramel and mint and it's perfect for after dinner.


The Body Shop are one of the first places I go for present because they have such a great and varied range of products. Something I'd not noticed before, but instantly picked up when I saw it was this body, room and linen spray in pomegranate and raspberry - yum! It contains essential oils and will be perfect for the spring months. 


A brand that is always a safe bet with my mum is Liz Earle. I thought this soothing eye lotion would be a great gift, but there is a huge range of skincare, make up, hair and fragrance products the brand has to offer. 



Oh and of course, don't forget a card! 

SaveSaveSaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments